Thursday, February 14, 2008

Week 1 in Dunedin

Tomorrow will be a week since I arrived, and quite a week it has been. I spent most of Sunday and Monday walking all around the city, there's a beautiful botanical garden behind my house that stretches for hundreds of acres up North, and there is also a sporting pitch to the East.

I've been really busy with lots of errands and registering for classes and buying a car! (1987 Mitsubishi). This afternoon Cully, Rich, a bunch of other guys and I are going to Wanaka to camp for the weekend and to some hiking.

I honestly haven't had a spare second in a few days, so I apologize for the brevity of this post, but I will write more soon. Back Monday!

2 comments:

David said...

Hey biddy.

I like your blog. We leave for BA today. Lots of good mate and the company is ok.

besos.

David

KL said...

Fabulous photos of your Mt. Aspiring trip. Love that finger of rock jutting out into the air creating the perfect photo opp. And that high meadow tucked among the peaks -- what a spot to camp. Such beautiful blue sky days you had. I just ditched my snowy Vermont screensaver in favor of the Southern Alps.